Monday, July 19, 2010

I Am Not Giving Up

I do not remember what day it was, but it struck my mind suddenly that I could send the letter on the video website called You Tube. Michael's employees checked email websites, but I was sure that Michael himself looked on You Tube.

May 31, 2008 was when I first taped myself reciting my letter. In fact, since I first wrote the letter I had recited it all the time whenever I was alone. I always had a feeling that it would be useful one day.

It was put on to a DVD by my Uncle Bob and on July 7th released on You Tube by Jill Stoecker, a friend of my sister. It is under the title, "Salvation Letter for Michael Jackson" by Mickeyz428. I wanted to be sure that I had done everything I possibly could to help Michael find the truth because I knew what would happen if he did not find the truth.

The bottom line of this is how important Michael had become to me and when something is important to me I do not give up easily.

When Michael showed his Private Home Videos there was a part when he was telling a story about the time he was looking for a liver for a dying child in Hungary. A long time went by and nothing was found but Michael said, " I am not giving up I wont let him die." A liver was found a short time after that. I am sure that everyone already knows that story. Michael would not give up on helping that child so I would not give up on helping him find the truth.

When I did the You Tube broadcast, the thought going through my mind, " Satan wants to destroy Michael and I am not going to stand by and watch it happen."

There is a verse in the Bible that says, "Love does not give up or lose faith. Is always hopeful and puts up with every circumstance." 1 Coritnthians 13:17

I had said before that I had a collection of seven posters and ten postcards of Michael. Well, whenever I would walk by the poster on my bedroom door I would look at it and say, " I am not giving up on you, Michael, that one day you will find the truth." This may sound a bit weird to some people but there were other times when I would put my hand on the poster and pray for God to lay his healing hands on Michael. Especially in August ,2008 when rumors of Michael's bad health first started and then in December it was rumored that Michael had converted to Islam.

The fact that I would not give up on Michael was also my own way of showing Michael how much I really loved him. Though he never knew about it.

This is what this book is about, love is not giving up on someone, but believing that one day that person will find what he or she needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment