Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Letter for Michael Jackson by Mickeyz428

Dear Michael Jackson,


I am also one of your fans. I've seen your Private Home Videos, your interview by Bashir, and I watch you on the news whenever I can. I have your Greatest Hits CD and I listen to it a lot. I have also seen the Wiz and I thought that your were the best scarecrow.

I know that you love your children and they must be proud to have you for a father. They would never want anyone else. I also know that you wouldn't do anything to hurt them so the incident on the balcony was just a misunderstanding.

I want to get to the real reason why I'm writing this letter and I hope that I wont hurt your feelings.

I have no doubt that inside you is a desire to show love. You think that you're doing it by sharing your bed. You can't see that what you're doing is really wrong. I'm sure that you've heard of Satan before. Satan saw that desire and made you think that sharing your bed was a way that you could do it. Either you've never been told this before or you have and you chose to ignore it.

Satan does not want you to accept the truth. He wants you to keep on doing this so that he can use you to destroy other lives and then he can destroy you.

Just to remind you Satan is the father of sin which are the things that you've done wrong. Only you and God know the things that you've done wrong.

Satan also wants to keep you from accepting the one who loves you more than your fans ever could.

Everyone is born with an emptiness in their hearts that can only be filled when they decide to believe that God had sent his only son, Jesus, to take away our sins. If they decide to follow him and make him the lord and savior of their life when they die they will live forever in his kingdom. Those that have accepted him have their names written down in a book called the Lambs Book of Life where God records the names of the ones that have decided to follow him.

Satan has blinded you to the fact that Jesus was the only son of God who came to Earth to take the sins of the world upon himself, and then to ressurect on the third day, because he loved us more than we could ever imagine. He was the only one who never did anything wrong in the world and he took all the sins of the world upon himself.

Because you have not accepted him Satan has taken control of your life. He has made you think that drugs can help you live longer and that Muslims can help you with your trials. Muslims are worshippers of Satan and he is using them to guide you down the wrong path of life. He is also using drugs as a way to destroy you.

The reason why he's doing this is because you can use your talents to tell the world about Jesus and what he did for the world. Everyone is born for that purpose.

Whoever has not received Jesus as their savior will not be found in the Lambs Book of Life when they die and they will be cast into the pit of unquenchable fire which is the kingdom of Satan. I'm sure that you've heard of Hell before.

Satan wants to keep you from receiving Jesus as your Savior so that he can destroy you and cast you into his kingdom.

Because of what Jesus did we can repent of our sins and ask God for forgiveness. He will forgive us. If you repent of your sins God will forgive you and they'll be forgotten.

If you receive Jesus as your savior you will be born into a new life. What you look like wont change but you will have a new heart. A heart that's filled with love for God and compassion for others. Most importantly your name will be written in the Book of Life and you can start living your life for him.

I bet that there are wounds on your heart right now from being called harsh names and scars from sad things that have happened in the past. Your heart is also filthy with your sins. Like I said you will be given a new clean heart that's filled with love. Those wounds will also be healed.

You will still do things that are wrong and, I'm sorry to say, that you will probably always be known as what you are now but it will comfort you to know that you are a new person. The old Michael Jackson will be gone and will never exist again.

If you ever get this message I hope that it will really help you see the truth and that you wont listen to Satan anymore.

You have to make this important decision and I really do hope that you will make the right one.

When I go to Heaven I hope that I will find you among the people that I will see.

Your fan,

No comments:

Post a Comment